Duty Booty

How do you handle those times when your hubby/significant other, is really in the mood and your really not?

baenglishwc05

Asked by baenglishwc05 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Give a massage till he falls asleep :) Most times when I'm not up for it, afterward I think, "god thats what I needed." Pulls me out of my bitch mode...........

momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I play along, I want him to be happy, and stay happy. If I'm sick or feel really bad he's very understanding. But just because I'm not in the mood, doesn't mean he should suffer for it. There are so many other ways to make him happy,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• tell him to buzz off and I'll catch him later I'm not going to pretend to want it when I don't
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do it or he will find someone who will

Answer by admckenzie at 10:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• why do we feel it's our responsibility to please him or someone else will? We have to be faithful regardless of whether or not he helps us out, what gives a man the right to seek it elsewhere?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i usually go with it anyways, b/c well its not often i'm not in the mood, and b/c when i'm not in the mood and he knows it, it turns into a game of "well i'll do it but i won't enjoy it and him trying to make me enjoy it" so it actually ends up being alot more fun than i was anticipating. besides, if i'm in the mood and he's not he still has sex w/me. now if i'm sick or just totally can't than i don't and thats fine, same for if its him that is sick or can't for whatever reason.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• There have been times where I wasn't in the mood, but I let DH try to arouse me and it worked. I love him, and after two kids, it's just not as often as we do "it", so if he's wanting to, I'm usually willing to try. Sometimes, though, I'm exhausted and he's fine with that. That's only happened a handful of times in 16 years, though. It's gone both ways with the wanting/not wanting.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i feel that if I give in and I really dont want to I feel violated because I only did something for him and not me or us together.
    loyaljazz

Answer by loyaljazz at 6:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009