Am I just not any good???

My SO and I have great sex... nothing weird or kinky just sex- but its amazing. Usually him on top or me on top..nothing backwards sideways upside down or crazy. LOL!
I do try and give him oral and I can tell he loves it but he does NOT get off. Am I that bad at it???? What can I do to make it better for him???? Obvisily the end is the most sensitive and he likes that the best but I also need someother ides/suggestions. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No! He just may not get off on oral. :) Some men don't! Your doing a fine job I'm sure lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• well my hubby had that problem before we got together and a lot of it has to do with him being able to relax. you can also try letting him do the moving so you can get a better idea of the speed and depth that he likes, just have a signal for him to know how much is too much for you. or have him direct you, tell you exactly what to do. other than that, it's just a bunch of trial and error until you guys find what works for you.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'd say he just prefers to be with you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• What,ever happen to old-fashioned sweet love making,maybe that's what he want, I remember my DH and I talking about oral sex years ago,he said he could never make his wife get on her knees to give him a blow job,he said it reminded him of books he had seen when, he was young ,the thought made him sick, I was so glad to hear that,because mama don't do blow jobs,it's been 20 years, and the old way is still going strong.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I prefer just being with him too. :-) I like good old fashioned love making too ANON 10:34. We usually skip forplay. HAHA!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009