What's YOUR secret-Agent mission?

“You know,” the exhausted South Carolina governor says, “everybody is assigned their own secret-agent mission in life. And at times the tricky part, the hard part, is finding out what that is."

LUNACY?!?!?!?!

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lunacy? Not in my opinion. I don't tend to take everyone so literal. If he is wearing homemade body armor and sneaking around behind bushes, then yeah, I would agree with lunacy. Otherwise, I take it all with a grain of salt.

Since it's coming from the mouth of a politician, I would interpret that to mean "at times the tricky part, the hard part, is finding out which special interest with contribute the most and get me the furthest I can go".

But then again, I lean toward pessimism naturally. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• How many perfume soaked letters do you mail the man every week?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

As many as you mail me

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• LOL Quinn, you gave me a great mental image there.. that seems to be happening a lot tonight.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am going to mend my ninja jammies immediately! Can't carry out my secret mission in purple footy jammies! :) LOL
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they make adult sized Under-roos? I would love to get myself some Wonder Woman jam-jams. Then after nightfall I can put on my superhero costume and right all of the wrongs of the world.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do secretly harbor a desire to have Wonder Woman Under Roos....very sexy. I'll have to settle for boxers and t-shirt. No secret agent here. Wait! Not true. I actually work for the Obama administration. They asked me to go under cover as a mom and plant tiny messages on mom sites all across the country to break down conservative moms every where and convert them into tree hugging, socialist, crazy nuts who leave their husbands for other women and encourage pregnant women to get abortions. Damn, now that my secret is out I'll have to find a new secret agent job. I think I'll try to get a job working for Mark Sanford's office.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Frog--now you told on yourself! I hope you don't lose your secret agent status!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My mission is so sectret I can't tell anyone.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009