What's the sexiest part of your SO's body

Got to be my DH's arms and chest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know, I love it all ...

his waist line..i cant pick lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• arms and chest. his arms are sooo huge and muscular i can't even fit both my hand around them when he flexes ahh its so hott
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm with you OP my husband's arms and chest are rockin!!!! wooo! Everytime he tells me that they did upper body in PT, I think... Keep working on it and keep it the way it is! Well, the uniform is pretty hott too!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• At,age 70,it's has to be his strength, he still works everyday,and he is supposed to be retire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• my hubbys abs, i have a thing for men with a nice stomach, mmm. and the "happy trail" i love that and he keeps it nice and trim, omg! love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• His legs. My husband has the best legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• my hubbys lips...and hisbeer gut..no seriously i love the budha belly...mkes me feel good still having not lost all the baby weight...lol...it keeps me warm in the winter...lol...i lov everything....in my eyes he is johnny depp and i wouldnt change a damn things.....he makes me ahppy...h knows how to make me laugh and i love that..no atter how pissed i am he can cheer me up.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Arms!
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Lips all the way, so soft and amazing...kissing him is my favorite food...and of course I always buy tickets to the gun show lol He has great arms...the better to snuggle you with my dear!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009