4 DPO

I was not technically ttc, but if it happened then I'm happy! Anyway, I had unprotected sex on a very fertile day in my cycle. I was due to Ovulate on the 4th of this month. Early this morning, I had a small spot of blood and that was it. I know implantation would not normally occur this soon...but is it possible? I had had no more sex since that day so I don't think it was that. Could this anything else you've heard of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think I had the very same thing happen- four days after when I think I ovulated,a little spot of dark blood. I think it would be pretty early, but I don't know if it is impossible. I am testing on Sunday. We'll have to wait it out, I guess. Maybe someone else with share a similar situation and how it turned out!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009