My baby doesn't move much sometimes...

I'm 32 weeks pregnant, and over the past two days, my baby's activity has been GREATLY decreased. Usually, as long as I'm awake, she's constantly moving and squirming around. Now, I can still feel her move, but not often, and when she does, her movements are usually kind of weak. ...

KristinPaige

Asked by KristinPaige at 10:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Her activity is going to slow down a bit as she is bigger and doesn't have much room to go. I remember going through that with my daughter..what always helped me was drinking some soda with caffeine and then lay down..you should feel her move. If not call the doctors.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• She is just getting bigger and running out of room. In the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, she grows very rapidly. If there is a long absence of kicks, I'd recommend doing some kick counts. That is probably the first thing your doc would tell you too.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• as long as shes moving. most docts. want u to do the kick count 10kicks in a hour period
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2009