Cops called

We took my sd to an amusement park for her birthday. We were late getting back by an hour due to traffic. Herbm called the cops on us. Now this is the same woman who has not given my sd to my dh for regular visition. Also, wouldnt let her go to her grandfathers wedding. I was just wondering if anyone else thinks she went to far. I mean it was accidental and it was her birthday. We pulled up and the cop was sitting there waiting because theyre her friends. I think it was unnecessary. Anyone else????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you call and tell her you were going to be late?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Very unnessicary. Did you call to tell her you would be late? Or did she call to ask?
    Anonymous

• I am not sure who you are talking about and I don't get all those INITIALS> I guess I will just say, No,I wouldn't "call the cops". What is the big fad here of calling the cops or calling "cps"? A bunch of tattle -tales here. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Actually, it was necessary for one reason. She hates you guys and couldn't pass the opportunity to rattle your cages. Sometimes that is the only explenation. She knows it was sorta unnecessary. What a great chance to get to flex those bm muscles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have to ask the same question that the other people did....did you call and say you were going to be late?

If not, then how was she supposed to know what had happened? How is she to know if you ran away with the child, or if you were in an accident, or anything else? An hour late is kinda a big deal if you didn't call...its not like 10-15 mins...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes it was unnecessary but you know her and know what she will do. You need to have specific visitation and allow for traffic and staying longer than usual in places like that to keep it from happening again. She's obviously a control freak.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009