Does the Kymaro body shaper work?

I have a few weeks before a wedding and not time to excercise. Does it work and how did you choose you sixe? I heard it was made a couple sizes smaller than what on the pack.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My sister's wedding was only a few weeks after I had a baby. I went & had a mineral wrap done on my middle, it actually took inches off the belly, because of course couldn't do anything about breast as I breast fed all my kids. (Not a breast feeding anthem, but anyway.) And also wore those "Spanks" they actually take up two sizes as of course dresses were ordered when I was two months pregnant and who knew what size I was going to be by the time of the wedding. The "Spanks" actually started right under my bra and went all the way down a few inches above my knee. I don't know about that body shaper, luckily have never had to worry about weight except then. Drink lots of water. And I know this sounds crazy, but my doc told me -and it works- make sure you eat something early. He suggested toast with jelly. The jelly has no fat and your metabolism gets started as soon as food gets in your system. No food no metabolism
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009