what you moms up to tonight

im bored
and my daughter refuses to go to sleep
so she is sitting in her high chair playing with toys lol
hoping it will wear her out....
then its time to call my SO and see how his day was
what everyone else up to tonight?????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm just bumming on here waitting for my 2 lil kids fall asleep and waitting for my hubby to call when he got to his reload, and i am also waitting for my late supper to stop making me feel bloated like santa!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• just put our little nugget to bed. hubby is watching a movie on tv....I am checking emails, then at 10 i am catching Chelsea Lately on E! and then going to sleep.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Honestly.....waiting for photos to upload on facebook! lol! fun fun fun!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• candlelit, hot tub soak while drinking tea, mmmmmmm. can't ask for much better than this.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 11:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• YAWN. Getting ready for bed. My little one has discovered how to get out of his crib and was up riding his bike in the kitchen at 3 a.m. then up at the butt crack of dawn. I have gated off the stairs tonight to at least keep him contained to the floor I am on. I hope to get better sleep. My DH is trying to kill me, he is in the basement ...doing what I can only imagine is a load of whites for some odd reason...and the smell of bleach, which I normally love is coming all the way to the second floor and giving me a killer hedache.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am getting plastered. Yes I know it's the middle of the week so what. I got laid off today so I think some plastering is in order here. Kids are with their dad tonight so why not?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009