Do you ever feel so overwhelmed you're desperate for some "ME time" away?

baenglishwc05

Asked by baenglishwc05 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Me time? What is this "ME TIME" you speak of? LOL

I would love some ME time. L-O-V-E it...to take a shower and a nap and be able to chew rather than just swallow my food would be great!
    BelliesMami

Answer by BelliesMami at 8:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes! Like everyday. Lol. I hav e a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 year old.

Tawana427

Answer by Tawana427 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i have a wonderfun bf that allows me as much me time as i want. in fact, he encourages it....i am very lucky. u deserve it, mama! tell husband or BF or whoever u are going to the spa! on his behalf!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My goodness, quite often. I have a 1 1/2 yr. old, 2 1/2 yr. old and a 4 week old. Since the baby has come, grocery shopping Saturday morning has been my alone time. It is very nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Oh, yes! Me time is very important. My DH is great and lets me take time for just myself. . . Okay it is grocery shopping most of the time but I do get out.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• u need some time for urelf or you'll go nuts
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I DO like to have my me time . . . I typically get it after DD goes to bed. Im a single working mama, so the time for me to do something for myself is rare. Weeks are spent working, m orning and nights are spent with DD getting ready for school (daycare), and cooking and getting ready for school/work the next day, and weekends are spent running errands. I usually get to go out 2-3 times a year to really have some me time, and every couple weeks her Abuela will take her for a day.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• YES!!!! I homeschool ( which I love, but it's difficult at times) plus I have alot of doctor's appointments and tests going on right now, so I really feel like I'm drowning. I normally get to go to Curves 3-4 times a week but this week because of my husband's schedule, I can't make it. I'm ready to climb walls right now.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes!!!!!!! And the only time I get it is when my DD takes naps, which I usually spend taking a shower and cleaning. But, my DH does works some nights, so when my DD goes to bed I get alone time. But, the last time I was actually away from her I cannot even remember it has been soooooooo long!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2009