I'm a huge fat cow.. =( lol.

I feel huge! I am six and a half months pregnant with my second baby and tho I have only put on about 12 pounds. I look like I have gained much more. I am 5'3 and 132. People are always staring at me. It never felt like that with my son. No one paid any mind when I was pregnant with him, I mostly go "Oh your pregnant?" With him. And I gained twice as much with him. I guess I am carrying it differently. I think all my weight is in my tummy. And if feels so tight all the time. I can't imagine getting any bigger.. But I still have 14 weeks to go. I feel like I'll explode if I get any tighter. =(

I guess I don't really have a question.. I just want someone to tell me its okay or something..

I ask my husband if I look as huge as I feel and God love him hes honest and says "OH YEAH" and my mom always has to remind me how healthy I look. Which coming from my mom is like a code saying Wow! Your are HUGE!

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel your emotion, i feel like a house and i am 34 weeks. i feel like i have gained so much more with this one then i did with my son and like you i have gained less this pregnancy than the first. my husband says the same, there are days i look huge and other days i dont look so bad, but like u i am carrying all in my belly i have gained no fat anywhere else. and i hate it when people stare at me i just want to scream at the top of my lungs YOU GOT A PROBLEM! ? STOP STARING AT ME??!!
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm just kinda sick of everyone thinking I'm having twins or something. And my neighbor asked how far I was today and I said six and a half months and she gasped and was like WOW! Like she didn't mean to say it like that.. But did. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Serious! I had one lady staring at me so hard the other day my husband and I tried to walk around her and she wouldn't move, my husband kept say excuse us louder and louder until she finally realized we were talking to her. He's like geese if she weren't looking so hard at your belly maybe she would have moved. I said Really? I thought it was just me that noticed that.. Hes like no anyone could see thats what she was staring at. lol. Then he said she was probably wondering how I could be so fat and skinny at the same time. haha thanks hun..
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• When I went in to have my son and the nurse was taking my vitals, she honestly thought I'd been carrying twins and one had died because she could only hear one heartbeat. Nope..just one...he was 9 lbs 10 oz and 23" long! We had to put him in 3 mos clothes, nothing smaller would fit. When I was 7 mos with him, they wouldn't let me come into the reg clinic (army hospital) cuz they thought I was in labor...when I told the gal behind the counter that I was only 7 mos...her eyes almost popped out of her head!! lmao Yeah, I weighed 165 when I got pg...was 204 the Friday night I had him...and was back down to 160 on Monday when they released me. I gained about 5 lbs in the last week and a week or so after I had him-I shed almost two complete layers of skin cuz I'd gained/lost so much in such a short time.
    Yeah, husbands are great for that, huh. But at least he's honest. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I took my profile off private so You can see my tummy pics. I don't always feel huge. I actually don't notice it at all, until I go to the store and everyone else notices me. lol. I only have two mirrors in my house which are from my shoulders and up. So I don't see my huge bump until I pass a mirror or window. lol. i really need to invest in a good mirror. Gosh.. My other one broke of the little hooks and I just haven't got another since. Now I'm thinking I really need to see how my shorts make me look before I go anywhere.. lol.

Geese like people have never seen a pregnant chick before... I tell ya..
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I feel like I'm gonna get surprise twins or birth a child the size of a six moth old.. haha I know husbands are something else. Last night I was standing on my tip toes trying to see my tummy in the mirror, and I was naked because I was getting into the shower. My husband comes in to pee, and I asked him, can you even imagine how i'll look in three months? He laughed and said, No hun I really can't. haha what a sweetie.. I kinda wanted a lie.. Like oh its not that bad, your all tummy anyways.. You know point out the positives. But he just laughed. haha. then when he saw it kinda hurt my feelings he says but you are pretty. lol. Nice guy.. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Don't you hate it! I got so upset the other day just trying to find clothes that fit. I threw all of mine and Dhs clothes out onto the floor. Now I have a big mess to clean up lol. He always comes up to me and goes "oo look at the poochy little belly" so I do the same thing back to him. That usually shuts him up pretty fast lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• just be glad ur not 5'3" and weigh 250 and being preggo with #3 like i was. It sucked and I lost the weight n was about pre- pregnant weight altogether and gained every one of them lbs back due to stress. It will b ok and if you really want to keep off the wieght after baby comes you will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009