Gerber's Graduate??

How safe is it??

My son is 10 months now and he loves it but I see that it has AL that sodium...and more,,,so Is it OK?? and also how much and often can I feet that to him a day?

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• which gerber graduates because they have so many .. yogurt melts, puffs, meals, dried fruit.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I assume you are talking about the little meals? My boys loved them but I didn't give them to them often. If they are able to eat those then they can real regular table food. I used them when I made something for dinner that was either new and they weren't used to it yet, or something spicy, just times like that. That way I knew they were still eating something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I would never feed my DD those things. Why give her crap when I can easily make the real thing?
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I keep a couple in the pantry for times when we're very rushed, or having a sitter. He generally eats what we're having for supper unless we're eating on the run - and he likes the pasta pickups. They are a good substitute when you just don't have time. I wouldn't use them every day as my son's meals, but for once in a while I think they're fine.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009