tmi maybe

i was changing my daughters diaper just a minute ago, and she has diaper rash so i was cleaning her and putting diaper rash cream on i use a qtip and noticed that she seems to be stuck shut down there. umm...what could it be? should i take her to the er? should i just call the doc tomorrow? when she was younger at a check up they said it looked like it was closing and to put vasoline on it, could that maybe not have worked? i know this is weird. but i dont know what to do or if i should worry or what

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be a vaginal adhesion (it does happen) I would definitely take her in to get checked just to make sure.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 11:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• they told me thats what it looked like before and to use the vasoline. but ill definately be calling the doctor tomorrow thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I would say adhesion's too.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It sounds like an adhesion. My friends almost 4 year old daughter has had issues with that since she was born.

They had been using vaseline at first, it wasn't working so they started using a cream the doctor gave them, and that didn't help their daughter. She recently had to have surgery to correct the problem and hasn't had any problems since.

But most cases do not need surgery.

I would go to her doctor and talk with them about it as soon as possible.
    PoeDunkMae

Answer by PoeDunkMae at 9:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2009