Do your kids love eachother or not?

Even though our kids seem like they hate each other in reality they love eachother.

My kids are always argue and fighting they can not stand eachother at home but for school my ds grabs my dd hand and walks her into school and to her class and same thing after school he sees our vehicle and stands up and goes and get his sister by the hand and get in the car...oh but once we are at home omg it starts all over again.

But I think it is so cute to see this even the teachers make a comment on it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That's really cute:)
    My children fight a lot too, but my son is so protective of his sister if anybody else is mean to her.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My middle two are very close in age (18 months) so they bicker a lot, but they love playing together. Right now he's sick so I was getting him some juice, his sister (she's 8) came over and told me "I'll get it for him" which i thought was really sweet.

Answer by missanc at 9:42 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My twins are the same way; fight like crazy, but can't live without each other.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My boys are 7 and 3. They fight 90% of the time, when it's time for the older one to go to school, the younger one gets jealous and upset (so I'm told--I work full time but they are at the sitters together in the morning). I know when I pick up my youngest and we go to the bus stop he's SO EXCITED for his brother to come home but within 2 minutes (literally) they are fighting. Then at bedtime, my oldest will tell his brother good night and say "I love you' and my youngest will not say anything back. If I say "tell your brother you love him" he says "I NO love you." but the minute the older one asks for something the younger is trying to help (and vice versa). They love each other but hate each other at the same time----I think it's just siblings. My brother and i were the the same. My brother would beat the living daylights out of me but let anyone else try and they were toast!
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009