I need to lose 35 pounds any idea?

I need help im over weight and really down on my seld IM lose me because I feel ugly and fat because I cant lose the weight I need to lose 35 pounds.

deeac23

Asked by deeac23 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• Try weight watchers, it really helped me lose the weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• atkins diet... i did 10 lbs at a time and lost it over about 6 months... I slacked off alot. I was 144 and now I am down to 120 and still losing. Like I said though, I wasnt hard core or anything though, just the little bits i cut out really helped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You can also go to shape.com, put in all your information, they give you a plan for everyday. Like how many calories to eat and how much cardio to do. You even record your food and exercise on the site and it keeps track of it. Just check it out, I am loving it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with legumes like bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron). Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009