Legit work from home that is not Meleluca or Ameriplan anyone?

Please help me!! Please I need a work from home legit job..

deeac23

Asked by deeac23 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• look up sabrinambowen profile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Check it out, and if I can help with any questions, just let me know. I absolutely love this company. They are only 5yrs old, so not many people know of them. It brings in good money, and it lets me stay home to raise my kids.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• www.jordanrep.com/10562

Start for as little as a $300 show or $25 down. Feel free to call me with any questions.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Thanks Anon!

I am with Ameriplan. But I also do TeaPoria & GreenSmoke and have a growing number of other legit opportunities on my website. So whether you are looking for a business or job from home I can help you.

Check out my site. It's still in the making so it's not perfect. But I will be re-launching it on Monday. Feel free to check it out now and after Monday when it has more on it.

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would love to share with you what I do and how I make money. My business is real and definitely legit.
    I started in november 2008 and love what I do. I get to help women in so many ways. Please let me know if you would like to hear more. There is no pressure to join. You can just give us your opinion of our opportunity.
    You can go onto my website and look into the opportunity section. www.marykay.com/kado
    Also here are some links to some news reports about us:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRJwvoxZbX4&feature=PlayList&p=F89AA522282EF7A2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

We have been on CNN, CBS, oprah, tyra banks, etc.
    You can go to you tube and type in "mary kay on ABC news"
    MKFaceGirl

Answer by MKFaceGirl at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Check out my website it is full of oppty's...All are legit and free to become a rep, except for one...Simply Sweet N'Sassy does have a $5.00 start-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    Any questions feel free to pm me...
    Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2009