I joined roller derby! I suck, but it's so much fun! The only problem is my friends and family are telling me only "lesbians" join?

Not that I care, but now they are calling me dike Sara:( I finally found something I really enjoy. Why can't people just be happy for me? Anybody ever make fun of you for something you like to do?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 11:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and everybody seems to think that if a girl gets her tongue pierced she's either lesbian, or she gives head....SOOOOOO not true!
    I think, that if you like something, go right ahead and do it, and SCREW THE STEREOTYPING!!!!!
    I don't know why people have to put down what another person enjoys, instead of sayin hey that's really cool! Have a great time with that.

WHAT is the world coming to?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Because they are jerks and are jealous that you are cool enough to join a roller derby group. Don't worry...go have fun.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• That is so awesome! I used to watch the Thunderbirds on TV when I was a kid and they were all so pretty. Don't listen to them!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009