Would it be noticeable if I put extensions in my bangs?

I've been trying and trying to grow out my betty bangs, but I keep getting to a point where I don't know what to do with them and I end up chopping them off again. I'm considering getting extensions to get passed that stage. Do you think it would work? Or would it just look stupid?

DanosGirl

Asked by DanosGirl at 11:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If it's done by a professional then you'll have a better chance of it looking the way you intend them too. If it's done by you - especially if you have no other prior experience with extenions then it'll probably come out poorly. I can't stand seeing women with poorly done extensions - one where you can see where the real hair ends and the fake hair starts are the worst. I'll admit I haven't seen very many extensions for bangs but the few I've seen look a HOT MESS!

Talk it over with a pro and maybe she could give you some suggestions and keep you looking your best instead of well you know. GL
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Haha! Yeah, I was not planning on attempting to do it myself, lol.
    DanosGirl

Answer by DanosGirl at 2:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't have an answer about the extensions, but I feel your pain. I've attempted growing out Betty bangs and the only solution is patience, unfortunately. I'd grow them so that the edges touch your brow line then cut them straight and keep growing from there, so they grow evenly.
    MamaSyn

Answer by MamaSyn at 11:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009