How did your husband propose?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i was making scrambled eggs at like midnight on our 1 year dating anniversary, and asked him if he wanted salt and pepper he said yes so since he was standing infront of it i asked him to hand it to me, he didnt i asked 3 times before i turned around and he was standing there with the ring in his hand and said will you marry me and make scrambled eggs with me for the rest of our lives. haha it was funny but cute. needless to say i said yes, yours?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We were both at work, and had been absolutely slammed with customers (yes, we worked at the same place) so I sat down to rest before the next rush started and he leaned over the counter and said, "Hey, how about we get married?" I about fell off the stool I was sitting on! I said yes, and we went to buy a ring together after work. We've been married for almost 10 1/2 years now!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We were at my mother's birthday party in her basement. We had already given her her birthday present and he announced he wanted to give her her present over the microphone. I thought to myself, why is he giving her another present, we gave her one. He said," I want to wish mrs. ? happy bday and ask her for her daughters hand in marriage." We all let out a scream and his friend dragged me to the front of the crowd, he grabbed my hand, got down on his knees and said, I said I would never get married again, but you made a liar out of me, would you marry me? I cried and said, yes! And we've been together for 12 years.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009