does it bug you when...

You ask a question and people respond, "Oh, no I never have THAT problem; my dd has slept through the night since two weeks old, or dh and I never fight" the list goes on, but you know what I'm talking about, why answer the question when you don't have the problem?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont think i actually care because people forget what their kids were like and as a mother you always seem to think your kid was great because they didnt bother you (since they are yours)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Haha! I know just what you are talking about!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I know WHO you are talking about!!! pnukey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am SO guilty of this. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I try to answer the question but I talk alot so I am guilty of that also. I don't do the bragging thing, I don't think, but if I don't know the answer to a question I'll just throw my opinion in.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009