what do you feel about this ?

when i was younger i had a relationship with a guy for 6 years through the entire time he was physically abusive and verbally when i found out i was pregnant i made the mistake of telling him because the next day he woke me with a kick to my back with timberland boots on and then dragged me out of bed by my hair mind you i was 4 months pregnant when i tried to leave he came from behind me and when i turned around he punched me in the face and broke my nose and busted my lips i was soaked in my own blood i passed out only to awake in front of the hospital on the floor to find out he took me there and left that was the day i decided to never go back i had my baby boy thankfully he was healthy a year later i met my now husband and he has been raising my son as his own that was 13 years ago and my son thinks my husband is his father and we have 3 other children together the problem is some of my family members think i (cont)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i should tell him the truth and i don't ever want him to know such an evil man who is addicted to cocaine and alcohol and didn't even want him to begin with am i right in my decision
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• he lives with his father,whats the problem with your family,your son has his father(the one that has been there for him this whole time)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If he is 13 years old, it's fine for him to think your current husband is his fater (in my opinion). I think you should wait to tell him untill he's out of his "ackward" sage. like around 18 or 19. and I think it's great you left that asshole and found someone worth your love.

GOOD LUCK!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i agree with busylovinghim 100%
    Anonymous

• they say that if he ever finds out the truth that he's gonna recent me for not telling him but i don't see this cause he loves my husband so much and hes been a great daddy to him
    Anonymous

• Thats a tough one... I think it is his right to know but then again why bother if he was such an evil person who didnt want him. I guess in my opinion the one who acts and loves the child as a father is the father. It doesnt matter who the "sperm Donor" was. And I also if I was in that position wouldn't want to bring all those bad things into my childs life. So I guess what I am saying as long as both think of each other as family, then dont tell him. If in the future when he is older and wiser you wish to tell him fine. But why spoil the great childhood he is having right now. But I would make sure he doesnt find out from anyone else so if you think someone may tell him then I would because he will want to hear that from you and it will be better told by you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• you should tell him, if it will not change anyhing with him! Is he stable enough to handle it?
    Anonymous

• maybe they can reunite everyone makes mistakes, this is his blood, he will want to know for his health history one day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sometimes life hands us some real hard decisions we have to make especially as a mother. I wouldn tell him either but I would always worrie he would eventually find out and the get mad at me for never telling him. I'll pray for you is all I can say girlie. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• do not tell your son his father beat you! if you want him to love his bio/dad! keep that a secret!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009