Does anyone else feel like Jon is right, but....

Ok so I just want to know others opnions on this. I am sure this has been all over the board tonight but seriously I want to know how many agree that he has the right to feel the way he feels about her. She was a b*tch..controlling & verbally abusive towards him. Now what if it was reversed and we seen him talking to her like a total jerk. We would be disgusted! No he should not be partying, trying to be young again, etc. His kids are going to see all this hate between him but think about it...he is so mad and hurt that like a lot of men he is acting imature. We see kate being so rude to him constantly on the screen can you imagine what she did off screen. I am glad he got some ba11s, But these two just need to stop airing their dirty laundry and kate needs to stop being so darn fake! She makes me sick how she sits there and acts perfect, she isnt by far and neither is he. these two are not thinking about the kids..that BS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• i'm actually surprised this didn't come out sooner. actually, i wonder if it would have came out at all if someone didn't catch him on camera with some woman he was just hanging out with and made a big deal about it.

I'd only watched a couple episodes of their show, i wasn't a big fan of it, and even then i noticed how she was kind of putting him down, or cutting him off when they were talking, ect. and i couldn't believe it. i'm surprised he even let it go on all those years
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• She was just pure wicked to him. That is the worse type of abuse. Plus he didnt feel like a man being with her, she was a witch. If you watch the show she doesnt even let him speak. He sits there like a little puppy dog. She basically tells him when he can speak. I actually think she said that to him once, ok you may now speak. She laughed but you know she was serious. She got her and she got it hard. Karma is pay back and regardless of how imature he is being he is hurt, and resentul right now. I dont blame him but these two need to put this BS aside and stop airing it for the world to see but kate you deserve this!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think both had problems with communication and that was what killed their relationship. I think Jon was unable to express how he felt when Kate "degraded" him and I think Kate didn't know how to express how she felt. She probably felt that was the only way he would listen and that is why she treated him that way. I think both are at fault and I think if they worried less about being on tv and got some marriage counsling they could have fixed the problems. I wouldnt call her wicked because that is how she was taught to express herself... or even if that was not how she was taught, it may of been the only way she felt listened to. I am not saying it was wrong def was but dont think we should critize her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• But what if it were jon doing the bad mouthing to kate while we watch him tell her when to speak, and scream at her every time there is a episode. we would call it abuse??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yeah if the roles had been reversed the show would not have even aired because it would have been seen and known as abuse....but when a woman does it it's just fine.....And that's a bunch of crap! He's acting resentful and wild because he's finally free....free from her bullSh*t
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Kate's trying to set herself up as a martyr to the viewing public. She certainly doesn't care about her family's feelings - the viewing public is the only opinion that matters to her. Like most crazy bitches, she thinks she's absolutely right in everything she does and doesn't understand why we all don't see it exactly the way she sees it.

If a man treated a woman in the controling, condescending, belittling manner in which she treated him for the whole world to see he would've been villified in the media as an abuser and likely would be seeing his children only with supervision.

Oh, and don't forget that she made him quit his job to stay home and take care of the children so that she could have her fame and book tours and television show and endorsements.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't like either one of them. Personally, I don't think trashing his wife on t.v. is showing that he has balls. Yes, she was a bItch to him. He was a pansy for not telling her off. Period. It is nauseating to keep reading and hearing about how she made him do this or that. He did what he did for the money they made off their children. She made herself over, traveled, etc. He got his hair plugs and his young girlfriends and was a big enough a$$ to have them at their house with his children inside. Those two are both disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes they are def.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's like she can say "See? See what I put up with? THIS is why I was a bitch." But, there is a reason they were attracted to one another. He is a wuss and she is a ball buster. He liked someone who took charge and she wanted someone who would let her be her OCD, control freakish self. Those things that attracted them are now the things they can't stand in one another. Between work outs and hair and nail appointments, I think she is probably questioning herself and some of her actions. He's so over it that he's just out partying in ways that she NEVER would.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009