How tidy is your house?

If I walked into your house right now would it be clean and tidy, answer honestly :)

nzpominaus

Asked by nzpominaus at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes ma'am it would lol.. It's just me and my SO so i don't think it can really get dirty..
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Not as clean and tidy as I would like it to be, but it is presentable. I worked so hard on getting it all prettied up this weekend, so I just want to try to keep up a bit so it's not a daunting project next time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Nope! Its not horrible but I do have a 6 year old and a 15 month old so it is messy. I can honestly say that its not filthy but the dishes aren't done which begs the question what the heck am I doing on cafe mom when there is other things I could be doing???? Oh wait, I get breaks too!!!!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• clean, yes, as for tidy...i guess you can say that. the dishes are done, the toys are put away, i swept and bleached the floors, almost everything is put away in it's place...almost lol. i guess i can answer you by saying i wouldn't be embarrased if someone came over...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• its alright but I have a friend who cleans for me and I baby sit for her in return its great cause I hate cleaning
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 11:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Its not too bad. The dishes laundry and floors are done. Most of the toys are put away but I have a 6, 3, and 3 month old and I am sick so it could be better but it could be worse.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Spotless, you could eat off my floor. Not even joking. I am practically OCD when it comes to cleanliness
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I never think my house is clean, but thats just because thats how I am am I guess. Everything is always put away, everything is always organized, all laundry is done. I just dont have time to do the detailed stuff like base boards, vents, fans, picture frames, ect. as often as I would like. I try and do them at least every Sunday, but if I can sneak in a Wednesday too then Im happy.

EarthMom6

Answer by EarthMom6 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's okay I guess. I've not done much cleaning today, a close relative passed away yesterday so I've been just chilling out today. Normally I have a few dishes in the sink, a load of clean laundry on the couch to fold at night, and trash in my bathroom bin.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My how is pretty close to perfect right now.. Its on the market and we had a showing ( they never showed BTW) Ugh that really gets me... But anyway its usually pretty clean all the time.. That way all I have to do before a showing is tidy up but no major cleaning...
    Erica
    CjEmmemommy

Answer by CjEmmemommy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009