Did your breasts grow when you were pregnant?

I was wondering how many ppl's breasts grew while pregnant and how large did they grow? Mine have already outgrown my bra and my bra was to big for me to start with(Im 8weeks4days). I know this is a weird question but I was curious as to how common it is.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine grew some but not very much. I don't know if its because I already have DD or what. And I am a big girl so maybe because of that too! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yah that happens, haha mine grew 3 cup sizes i had no boobs before i got preggo and then my first trimester they were their sorest and now they're just big... lol watch out for when you start lactating have some breast pads handy ( probably wont start lactating for awhile but i was caught off guard! lol)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's way common! I'm only 8 weeks too and my boobs were C cup when I got pregnant but now im almost overflowing a D!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• this is our third, and i've gone from a 34C to a 34F. . . .and i'm worried they are still growing!!

Its very common for them to grow though.
    Anonymous

• Mine grew from a C to a DDD in the first three months. They're still growing, but its a lot slower.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Mine went from a B to a D. I'm 17 weeks, but they grew even before my pregnancy test came back positive. Honest to goodness, thats how i knew. This is my second pregnancy. They didnt grow this much with my son until i was breastfeeding. So i guess since im having a girl, the hormones gave me a present : )
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I HATE ALL OF YOU!! Other than actually having my baby, all I wanted was to have bigger boobs. And it didn't happen!!!! AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Ok, I don't really hate you, just jealous. lol
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Mine don't grow during pregnancy or nursing, they are large enough as it is so im glad they don't!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009