Anyone play any good pranks on their hubbie's when they were preggo?

I love my husband, and i love our little prank war we got goin on.. lol i wanna pull a good one on him but not those lame cliche things like "oh my god my water broke!".. just kidding haha
he's always pickin on me lol (fun pickin on its all fun and games) just wondering if anyone else messes with their husbands and if they did wat kinda things they came up with?

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i put deoderent on his toothbrush..it didnt have anything to do with me being pregnant me but the look on his face was priceless! He got me back by turning off all the lights when I was in the bath tub and dumping baby powder all over me in the tub...
    Mrs.Spinks88

Answer by Mrs.Spinks88 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• "Guess what, honey!? The doctor told me today it's twins!! We're gonna have twins!!" (Of course it'll have to be after a doctor's appointment, AND he can't go with you, but it'd be a good one!)
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009