Does anyone else have mirror to mirror twins...I think I do..

Ok so when my girls were born seven years ago the doc's didnt know if they were identical or not because the after birth was extremely damaged. So I have gone this long not knowing. They look just alike but have some differences. I noticed that everything is the opposite on them. one is left handed the other right. When their teeth fall out the both of them are loosing them at the same time but the tooth is the same as the other twin only on the oposite side. There hair also goes in a different direction. Maybe its just who they are but I just wanted to know if anyone else has twins like this.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have identical twin great-nephews and one is right-handed, the other left. IDK about the teeth and hair, though. That is really interesting!
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 9:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2009