Really think about this one....what is your ULTIMATE pet peeve???

The one thing that drives you utterly insane and renders you speechless...c'mon ladies, we all have at least one....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i have to repeat myself over and over and over again to my husband. oh you should have seen me one day, there was something i told him NOT to do.,..and i kept telling him. after about the fifth time, i wanted to tackle him, that's how mad i was. too bad he's bigger than me.

how the heck am i going to get through this toddler stage when i'm finding myself repeating myself over and over and over again to my son too?? i'm going to need a psych ward...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• closemindedness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Hearing people chew . It sickens me ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• People smacking while they eat!!! I have to keep telling myself not to slap them away from the table. By the time the person is finished eating I have nail marks in my palm from gripping my hands so hard.
    hansonfan1985

Answer by hansonfan1985 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My daughter's lack of interest in being a true mom.
    She only mother's my granddaughter when it suits her or when it is forced upon her, but 90% of the time she has nothing to do with her because she is too busy or too tired.

About 10 minutes later......
    My daughter couldn't handle my grandbaby crying so she came in and plopped her on my lap and walked away without a word. See what I mean? Poor baby. She just needs some cuddling and a nap.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2009