Am I wrong for trying to keep the peace with him?

We are not together but we still talk. He tells me he loves me, I say it back. He send me pictures, I say thank you. He texts me sweet nothings, I try not to say anything cause hes just lying to me. He talks to me on the phone, I answers his calls. I don't want to fight with him but lately I have found the strength to start moving on. I love him and want to be with him but at the same time, I think he is still playing mind games and with my heart. I answer his texts and take his calls cause he is an overly depressed person and I don't want to push him off a cliff. Maybe someday we will be together but for now I am okay with the whole stay away and communicate with me over the phone way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Amazing how good he has you,he is gonna kill himself and it will be your fault.i wouldnt answer his calls at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It will be my fault seriously if he kills himself or are you just being sarcastic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Hello...I really need some answers...please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think that if I were you, I would sit down and talk it over. Seriously. I am obviously not sure what he's done to you in the past, but its possible he's sincere. Just something along the lines of "are you being serious about the things you are writing, etc or is it just for fun? You deserve to know one way or another, but don't get too caught up on his answer regardless of whatever it is. Just try to live your life the best way you know how, if its meant to be it will be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• just dont feed into any of it, let him know that because of his past actions you cant take what he says seriously right now... maybe that would help?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• He'll kill himself if you don't talk to him? Talk about a mind f***. If you are unsure if he's playing mind games there's your answer. I would quit talking to him immediately. you can always find another phone boyfriend, there are plenty of guys willing and able to shower you with attention.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I know there are...I have met some pretty nice guys but always seem to pass them up cause I don't know what going on with me and him...whether we will be back together in a week or not. After everything he has said and done to me, I should be done with him but gosh, so much easier said than done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You guys are awesome...thanks for your answers! Going through a tough time with this and it help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2009