Husband & I have been separated over three yrs. We both have had other partners in our life. While my husband is recuperating from eye surgery he is staying with my daughter & me. He brought his bed over, put it in my room & I gave my bed to my daughter. My soon to be ex, was sleeping in my room too, but we just sleep in the bed. My question is, my boyfriend has been over the last two nights and we slept in the garage. I want to sleep in my room w/bf, do you think I should?

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Why do you still refer to him as your husband...that is wierd. You should put him in the garage and get your room back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• All I have to say is YIKES....What the F*** are you teaching your daughter??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Whats wrong with people today? lets just say no because he is still your husband,so really you guys are cheating on eachother,why not just divorce and then get with other people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can't quite figure out from your post if there are three men involved or just two. You mention the husband, the soon to be ex, and the boyfriend and I can't tell if the soon to be ex is the husband or not. I am going to assume that he stbx and the dh are the same person. Why did you give your bed to your daughter? Why did he have to bring his bed with him? So do you have two beds in your room or just one?
    I would have set his up somewhere else to begin with or I would have not had the BF over. On the whole, I would say if its his bed, then he sleeps in it no matter where in the house you put it, and I can't imagine how anyone would be comfortable with the situation if you were all just "sharing" the room. If you are sharing the bed, I honestly can't see where any guy would be comfortable with someone else sleeping in "their" bed or the bf being happy with it either, regardless of the situation between the two of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• So are you talking about 2 or 3 different men here....the way that you worded it makes it sound to me like 3.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can't tell if it's 2 or 3 either, but if he also has another partner in his life, why isn't SHE taking care of him after his surgery?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:42 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Do I think you should? That doesn't matter. What matters is what the Jerry Springer show producers think will make a better hit with their audience. I'll bet they'd say "Yes, by all means."
    wildtamer

Answer by wildtamer at 3:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You can't be serious.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2009