Does anyone else give a click about nancy grace..ahhh

this woman is so annoying to say the least and so isnt her guest..the one that is very strange and yells when she is talking lmfao. I love this show but minus nancy. And who the heck cares about her twins, my god. This lady is out of her mind. sorry nancy lovers JMO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• i like nancy. but she's so damn rude. she cuts people when they talk. it's like "wtf!? let them finish!"
    ShaniahsMama

Answer by ShaniahsMama at 2:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It scares me the woman who stands in for her sometimes sports nearly the same coiffed 'do.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I like watching her she knows her crap and gets to point out yeah she is a lil ruff around the edges but i watch it, and as far as her twins.. i dont really care what they have done or is doing, I like seeing pics tho bc i love looking at other people's babies and thinking my baby is way cuter...lol.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009