Chemical pregnancy?

August i had signs of ovulation followed by implantation bleeding then some signs of preg all with in a week and a half. A week later i started my period. After looking online i felt i had a chem pregnancy also because i normally have my period on time and it normal. This one was very heavy throughout and was 2 weeks early. Although it lasted the normal. My husband and i have continued to have unprotected sex. Today the day after i am supposed to have my period im spotting light brown to pink im confused could i be preg or having another period? What could it be?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be implanation bleeding...u could try a test and see what it says...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Sounds like a chemical pregnancy..I had one in April. I would wait and take a test at the end of the week. If negative then you might want to contact your ob and explain that you think you had a chemical pregnancy last month.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2009