Can someone help me with a dedication?

This is what I have so far I needed help in wording it better.
Also she is nine and in fourth grade folkorico dance.

You make me so proud when I see you dance. I am glad you to see you have found folkorico that you love so much and enjoy doing. We also enjoy watching you dance. I hope you keep dancing as you get older. We love you and know you will be great in what ever you do. Love mom and dad

thanks to anyone who can help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I think what you have already is perfect. Encouraging her pursuit of any dreams is a wonderful statement to make. You can tell her as long as she works hard and is dedicated at what she's doing, she'll always find happiness and rewards.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• When I see you dance I am overwhelmed with joy. Each gliding step is majestic. Everytime you are on the dance floor I see your passion flow from the your toes to the tip of your fingers. I love that at such a young age you have found your sparkle. I hope that you will be forever happy dancing and continue in the future. With all the dedication you have put into learning each and every day, I would like to say we are the proudest parents. With love always and forever Mom and Dad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009