Some people send their kids to bed without eating well I'm going to send my cat to bed without eating! Do you think this is wrong of me?

She knocked over my dried roses in my room and on my computer desk ruining them and then she got in my plant and kicked soil all over the place...I am pissed.

BAD KITTY ARG!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kids and cats are very very different,you do know this right? its a cat who cares if it goes to bed hungry.and actually i dont do that cause its a bad habbit to go to sleep after you just had some food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I know there's a difference but my cat was being naughty tonight and this is the only way I can punish her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You can't punish a cat. UGH you are batty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• What is batty?
    Anonymous

• I would rather you send the cat to bed hungry than your kid. Somehow I do not think the cat is going to "learn" the lesson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• batty- Mad, crazy, silly,odd, eccentric!!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• fill a spray bottle w/water and soak her butt. always works for my cat. i don't think shes gonna care much about going to bed hungry other than she'll meow and whine all night long
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol...I would never send my child to bed without food. I think that is wrong but I wanted to see if people thought it would be wrong if I sent my cat to bed without food.

lol...I guess I am getting tired cause I am asking silly questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i think it would just be annoying if you send her to bed hungy. she would be MEOWING all night. now THAT is annoying!!! lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would never send a child OR an animal to bed hungry. With animals, they don't know why they are being punished so denying them food would be cruel. With a child (even a teen) I feel that denying them food as a punishment or rewarding them with food sends bad messages. Denying a basic need is just not cool.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009