Do you uh play with uh your uh self and if so, what do you use that don't require batteries?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh, LOL.. I use.. uh my hand.. sometimes, Just joking with you. But yeah, I do, when i want to be quiet... Or a pillow, lol.. I've heard of girls using stuffed bears and things like that too. Plus my husband has this jelly like toy that doesn't use batteries and I use it too.. I just put my hand in it.. Pillow works best though..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• this is cafemom not cafeporn
    Anonymous

• lol...I'm asking for advice. How is that porno...got have some nude stuff on here for that. Gosh, do you not do that kinda stuff or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• cute who invited beevis and butthead
    Anonymous

• LMAO anon 1:03. I agree. How does this question have anything to do with parenting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• what's up with the goofy wording? it does sound like beevis and butthead. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• IT WAS ASKED IN THE JUST FOR FUN NOT PARENTING...SERIOUSLY IT WAS JUST FOR FUN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Anonymous

• I GUESS I WAS TOOOO EMBARRASED TO JUST ASK IT FULLY...MY BAD. I DO LIKE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD THOUGH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If you go to a umm store with that kind of stuff lol there are plenty of toys that do not require batteries. You can actually buy kits with different types of toys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I DONT WANT TO GO BUY THAT KINDA STUFF THOUGH PLUS WE DONT HAVE STORES LIKE THAT WHERE I LIVE...I WAS THINKING SOMETHING THAT COULD BE FOUND AT HOME.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009