Is tori spelling really having a hard time with her hubby?

i just didn't know what was going on and i was just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• :( I hope not. I really love them both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Who knows with the stupid media...you can never really believe anything they say. I did see that on a magazine tonight at the store so kinda wierd you asked this question cause I asked myself the same thing after I saw it lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i seen it on a mag too..lol.. but when i watched the shows he was always buying her something to show her he was thinking of her and she was thinking of having another baby but i think she was missing the nanny she had cause they were like mother and DD .. I would rather watch tori then kate and jon ..lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think someone probably caught some sort of disagreement and blew it out of proportion! I think they are a great couple. If there are issues i think they would be willing to work them out and fix it! I wish them nothing but the best!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009