What is the worse thing that you have ever done while you were drunk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Slept with a man who was divorced, he was like 40 some and I was 19?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i tryed to kiss my best friend at the time
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I guess it is not something bad but the one time I ever got plastered... like insane drunk lol... Apparently I got really hot and started sweating... so I told my now hubby then boyfriend.. I wanted to get in the bath with cold water lol... SO yeah he starts filling up his tub with cold water and I jump in the tub with my clothes on and start splashing around... and took the shower head and sprayed him lol... needless to say the water was so cold that I ended up apparently shaking like crazy so he gets me out the tub... drys me off gets my clothes off we apparently have ANAL sex lol and then I ended up in a pair of his clothes. I end up leaving in the middle of the night and head to a friends house and fall asleep there. CRAZIEST MOMENT of my life and only remember bits and pieces lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think you guys have me beat. I was partying with my older sister and we were on a back road, no one around and really needed to pee. So we pulled over and squated on the snow bank. There we both were dressed to the nines, drunk as could be peeing in the snow, so we ended up laughing our guts out. I lost balance and fell backwards with my pants down. I couldn't get up and my sister was laughing to hard to help me.
    Ahhhhh..............................we have a joke about my ice box, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Making out and more with a 19 year-old sailor (I was25!) while my husband was out to sea for 6 weeks. Uugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• slept with the DJ from the skating rink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• walking home with a girlfriend, needed to pee really bad. I went behind some bushes. Didn't realize I was baring my naked but to the City park. Wouldn't have been so bad if the two police cars weren't cruising through just then. OH, and no worries. They didn't arrest me, just asked my friend to get me home safely.
    hippiecrit

Answer by hippiecrit at 3:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Attacked my husband (then boyfriend) like a crazy neanderthal because he hid the Bacardi. My friend likes to say I "flogged him like a chicken." lmao.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I dont drink. But my dad on the other hand was a bouncer at a gigantic night club and was always getting drunk. He kicked in the neighbors door and went to sleep in their bed thinking it was his own. When he went out to his car it was nearly totaled.. So aparently he had gotten into a wreck on the way home.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• well for me it wasnt a drunken night it was more like a drunk thnksgivin weekend while visitin friends lol but one of those night I slept with 2 guys and another girl. And yes I remembered everything I wish I didnt lol that was about 2 or 3 years ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009