♥confession time ♥

Is there any one out there that have real confessions... and not stupid comments, come on ladys lets here there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cheated on my husband after 9 months(that is we had only been married 9 months) with my ex. It was a one time thing and he dose not know about it but the bad part is that I was 6 months pregnant with my dd. I almost left my husband for this man but I decided that I needed to try and make things work for my dd. My husband and I have been undergoing counseling for the last couple of months and he said that he trusted me never to cheat on him and that he never thinks I would do that. Man that makes me fill so bad. But I will take that to my grave there is not anufe money in the world to tell him that. We have now been married 3 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I cheated on my husband & got pregnant. I gave up the baby for adoption.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• The other day I was walking my husband to work (he works a night shift) and I totally couldn't hold it in any longer. So I told him that I had to turn around and go home cause I had to go- then I walked down an ally and took a crap!!!!

I am so freaking embarrassed but it was either take a crap on the side of the road or crap my pants. I honestly couldn't hold it anymore. I've NEVER had that happen before! It was totally out the blue just hit me....

Even though it's really embarrassing I still get a kick out of it every once in a while. Kinda like laughing at an embarrassing moment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i sometimes HATE MY DF soooo much that i would leave him in a heartbeat
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i cheated on my boyfriend the other night, with my ex- my kid's father. so many reasons behind it, but the main is that i have no sex drive.. thought that it was my bf; not "pleasing" me enough (his idea of foreplay is kissing me twice and sticking it in, even when i'm completely dry). but turns out, its not my boyfriend. whatever problem i have, is because of myself- i couldnt get wet/horny with my ex... although it did jumpstart my ex drive for one night- the following night, i had sex 2 times with my boyfriend- something we havent done in so long! but last night/today- no sex drive, at all. today, i get to find out if i have tumors in my uterus- maybe that will explain why i'm always dry and way too tight to take my boyfriend in (we've tried lube so many times. him entering my vagina feels like him entering my asshole- it HURTS, makes me cry).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• PP, check into your birth control Mine killed my sex drive. When I had it removed, within two weeks I was a new, horny, woman! lol

My DDs father and I got into a huge fight and hadn't spoken in a month. I met a guy I really liked and ended up having sex with him, on the first day. UGH I thought I was past that first date crap. But anyways, DDs father and I started talking again a week later. I will never tell him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I hide food and binge eat then go on a diet. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009