what was your favorite name as a child, and did you use it on your children today??

if so what are the names and why?? this is completely out of boredom, and can't sleep time lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did use one name. Charlotte. I always loved that name. A couple of others i liked, when I actually had a baby I decided they were kind of a bit weird like, Alistair. lol DIdnt use that one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i loved the name Tessa-Ann groing up and i still do but my dh did not like it so i did not get to name my little girl Tessa. there are times i still wish i had just named her that but i also love her name
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I first saw Beauty and the Beast when I was five and when the credits started rolling, Celine Dion's voice caught my attention and I made my mom rewind the credits over and over just so I could listen to her. She has been my favorite singer ever since and I have always loved her name. My 11 month old daughter's name is Tanzie Celine.
    hansonfan1985

Answer by hansonfan1985 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Christopher, Andrew and Garrett were always favorites of mine. My oldest son's name is Christopher and my 2nd son is Andrew Garrett.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I used to love the name Jessica for some reason, but no I didn't use it for my daughter because by the time I grew up, I knew way too many Jessica's and most of them weren't the type of people I would want my daughter to be! And for boys, well I loved some crazy names as a child lol. Some of my favorites were Blayne (which is not so bad), Blaze, Brendan, Codey, there's more but i can't remember. I used to write stories using those names lol. And the girls were always Jessica and Rainey. I still like Rainey, but we didn't use that for my daughter either. And none of the boys names for my sons either.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was hell-bent on naming my daughter Scout, and letting her call me by my first name at about age 14, after reading "To Kill a Mockingbird". My daughter is NOT named Scout, and nor does she call me by my name.
    hippiecrit

Answer by hippiecrit at 3:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• brittany. no ugghhh thank god
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i loved the name james adam.. I didnt use it on my son because my husbands name is james and he is one that doesnt want his child named after him. For a girl i loved 2 names Angel eve and Sarah Lee. Didnt use either one just didnt think they sounded right.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 3:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Heather and Olivia and Noelle.. I used Noelle for my DD's middle name...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I fell in love with the name Cassandra when I was 16 and that is what I named my first daughter.  We call her Casey for short.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2009