How much do you pay for health insurance a month?

Just wondering because i have medi-cal and pay nothing. also, does medi-cal/cen-cal pay for chiropractic visits??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Health

• We can't afford medical insurance and we don't qualify for any public assistance. We are one medical problem away from being homeless. If one of us develops cancer, we are twice a likely to die, as someone who has insurance.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• $260 a month & that's just me & husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• damn! thats sooo much! i have medi-cal too :/ so i dont know.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was paying $440/month for me and my daughter for a while, until we found out she can get Medi-cal. Now she has Medi-cal; I don't have insurance anymore and my husband never had any. :/ It is just sooo expensive. :( I wish there were better ways. We qualify for medi-cal financially but because my husband works too many hours we got rejected. Oh well, what can you do, I'm glad it's working out for some at least. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• we pay 52.00 / week from dh's check, it covers medical/dental/vision for all 5 of us, plus dh and I have 250K life insurance policies included in the coverage. He works for a really good small company out of Connecticut. we have 20 dollar co-pays for doctor visits, 35 for urgent care, but 100 for ER visits (yikes!).
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We pay $500/month for full coverage of a family of 4 through hubbys work. Worth every penny to have peace of mind for my family. I would not be on here being proud of being on Medicaid.. there are those of us that PAY our way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• About $100 a month for all of us for medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009