My 16 year old has a bad pain

My daughter has been having pains in her stomch she cant keep aything down and is allways runignto the bathroom i know she inst pregnate for a face i have had her take a test also took her to the doctor no one know why this is happening any ideas on how i can help her with this pain and all the runing to the bathroom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i would be demanding test be done on her...trust me i have gone against many drs for my dd sake and i always win in the end...has she has a paps done? a u/s? is teh pain localized to one side? what have the checked her for/
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Does she have frothy yellowish diarrea? What side is the pain on? Have you gone and done a symptom check? http://symptoms.webmd.com/

I had an infection in my gall bladder. It was not diagnosed until they rean a Hydascan on my gall bladder. I did NOT have gall stones. I had an infection that really made me sick. Good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would take her to another doctor to find out what is wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Same symptoms when I was 11 and I had an ulcer.
    jodijean6265

Answer by jodijean6265 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2009