Really you guys?

You know I have thought the attacks on Glenn Beck were just childish, but NOW I can not believe people really go this far! This is is appalling! How could anyone spread such a disgusting hateful lie!

http://www.glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

There is the website, well it claims Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl now of course the story varies, some are saying it is a nine y.o. little girl to an adult. They have a "copy" of a police report with his name on it etc. This is unbelievable.
Is this what people resort to when they don't like someones opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to just laugh. Yes, this is the pathetic crap people will try. I'm convinced there's no low that the left wing nuts won't stoop to.  He's made it clear, he doesn't care what anyone thinks or says about him...he's NOT going to stop telling the TRUTH! He's uncovered so much dirt on BO and the people he associates with, he's a threat to them.

BO is literally grasping at straws, he's desperate. Remember, he learned from Chicago thugs. He just hasn't realized that those bullying tactics won't work on sensible, intelligent Americans who actually still care about their country and upholding the Constitution. Unlike him and his goonies who want to shred it!

He's deceived himself into thinking if he puts enough pressure on people will cave into his egotistic idealism.  That's even funnier.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I just think he's a d!ck, but I won't entertain conspiracy theorists on any end of the spectrum. Not talking about you, but the people spreading things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You really think that the President of the United States has nothing better to do than stir up wing-nuttery? Really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Kind of like that weird Russian lady who keeps coming up with birth certificates? It goes both ways, does it not? That's why you stop giving two shiites about either. It helps with your blood pressure and overall psyche.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh so it's okay when he and your ilk make up stuff about Obama..yes of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I'll bet that "copy of the police report" is as valid as BHO's phony birth certificate. It's not a matter of not having anything better to do, and I'm not saying it was necessarily him that did this. For all we know it could have been that communist pig Van Jones since Beck aired all the dirt on him. I don't put anything past this wicked administration and their nutty followers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• What a bunch of pathetic, low-life bull shit! ROFLMAO! Nice try lunatics! Not buying it! Tin foil hats need to be adjusted.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

________
    No I have said how ignorant that is but they are not claiming Obama KILLED someone! Obama not a citizen to beck raping and killing? I think the beck story is worse! I am sorry if you feel differently, shows what brainwave you think on.
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

________
    No one mentioned Obama or any side. don't troll it is bad for your brain!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2009