For those of you who don't believe in the God of Abraham.

I'm not asking this to persuade or convince anyone, just curious. If you seen that Revelations prophesies started to come true to the exact, what would you think? They are already saying it's being fufilled. Link below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There are just some people that choose to be blind. They'd argue with you about the sky being blue. Remember, they have a veil that keeps their eyes from seeing truth. The best thing we as believers can do is continue to pray for them. No one comes to God unless they are drawn. I do believe we are in the last days, and it's not only our duty, but it's imperative that we be about spreading the Gospel to everyone we come in contact with. The time is short. There will always be scoffers. People that were eye witnesses to the miracles Jesus performed STILL did not believe, and rejected Him as their Messiah.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think it is just more biblical scare mongering.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You can make anything sound true. People are still waiting for the anti-christ even though 666 actually refers to Nero and "happened" nearly 2100 years ago.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• These supposed "signs" have been happening for as long as I can remember. Even so, the god portrayed in the bible is not worthy of my respect or worship. It really wouldn't matter to me one way or the other. When it comes right down to it, I get what I deserve. And I accept that judgement. But ONLY if it comes from god himself. It's supposed to have already happened according to the bible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh and I agree beeky and notpanicking. :)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Self-fulfilled prophecy and fearmongering.

Honestly, if fire came out of the sky and the rivers turned to blood, I would drop to my knees and say "Praise Jesus! FINALLY! Take your people home and leave the rest of us alone!"
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• These are the same signs that have been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

shh

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Every generation has thought their generation was the one that was seeing the end of the world. I have to ask with all the horrible things that are suppose to happen before your god comes why do you wish for it to happen while you are alive? Those that are dead already still get to see him if they believe. Why wish that kind of horrible existence on your friends and family?

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think the prophesies in Revelations are non-specific enough yhat they don't really mean anything.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 9:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009