When did you...

oooh man.. lol i thought i was uncomfortable a couple months ago... its really kicking in now. im half way thru my 26th week..lol when did u start gettin super uncomfortable ALL THE TIME??

burr_and_e

Asked by burr_and_e at 4:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• About the 32nd week for me. Wait until you can't find any position that's comfortable to sleep in. I had to get a body pillow and prop my legs up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks and I'm not uncomfortable ALL the time. Just sometimes. For example, tonight is a wakeful night. Last night was a more restful night (except for the pee breaks).
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I had a tough 2nd trimester, but it eased up by the third, and I was fine till labor and delivery!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks now and i'm constantly uncomfortable with sleepless nights and pain. I guess it started about 32 weeks. It only gets worse from here lol.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Haha yah.. like these ladies said wait till you start hitting about 35 weeks... its rediculous
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My hips started to hurt when I was around 5 months, some days they are just awful now! The back pain started in around 6 months. I am 35 weeks now, and the pain is worse sometimes, but it's bearable. I made my boyfriend pull the mattress off the sleeper sofa the other night and I am sleeping better with the extra cushion. Now we have a regular bed, with a sleeper mattress and 2 inches of memory foam, plus the comforter all under the sheet! Some women are getting pretty big at 26 weeks so I can imagine that you are starting to feel the pains! It does get worse, I won't lie, but hopefully you will just start feeling great sporting a cute belly.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• just wait till your bellys so big that it hurts to even lay down & when you do, your legs start cramping. & it hurts to roll to your other side at night
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You explained it perfectly Ethansmommy5! I'm 37 weeks and it doesn't feel the greatest to lay down. My legs fall asleep or cramp up, and my stomach hurts when I move. My feet, ankles, and legs are incredibly swollen and get painful towards the end of the day. Surprisingly, I'm not to the point of extreme discomfort. I think I should be fine for a couple more weeks. (crossing fingers)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was the most uncomfortable between 27 and 35 weeks. I had really bad leg pains and could hardly sleep. I am 37 weeks now and can move easier but the contractions and constant jabs to the ribs are not pleasant, oh yeah the pressure is no fun either. Pregnancy is so uncomfortable!

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol i'll prolly get put on bedrest. i entered this pregnancy with restless leg syndrome.. I REALLLLY miss my medication for that. i haven't slept good in months.. can't sit still.. and now its like 5 times worse. lol plus my wonderful tore tendon around my tailbone.. ugh its like tore an inch and a half...HORRIBLE.. and ribs and everything lololol lets just say i'm enjoying laying around..but it definitely feels good when i stand up for about 10 mins ever so often. i think that it helps. lay around for 20 to 30..up for 10. lol thats pretty much my day!!!
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 11:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009