Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I am currently in the middle of receiving court dates for child support and Visitation do I have an obligation to notify my ex-husband, his lawyer and/or the court that I have been diagnosed with "severe"cancer? PIOG

What rights do I have to make a will stating that my son would rather live here in my county with either his grandma or Godmother? Or to request that my ex-husband (who only sees our son once a year) give visitation to my side of the family or in turn let himlive with my family and he do his usual once a year visit although ex-husband chooses not to see our son? My ex-husband only lives 65 miles away.


Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • jajamama, she said county not country.

    If your able to go to a legal office and get advice I would start there. Or check on laws in your state regarding custody. Good Luck

    Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

  • letting us know what country you live in might help with finding otu info about legal issues

    Answer by jajamama at 6:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

  • in most cases when something happens to the mother the bio dad ends up with the child unless another family memeber puts up a fight for not in the same boat health wise but i do want my dd to stay with my hubby or my family rather than go to her dads but thats what my lawyer told would be a long, exspensive fight in court if the dad put up a fight over it

    Answer by rainmommy at 10:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

  • You would need to speak to a lawyer and draw up a will, I think. ♥

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

Next question in Just for Fun
Who all has multiples

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
When did you...

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN