If I am currently in the middle of receiving court dates for child support and Visitation do I have an obligation to notify my ex-husband, his lawyer and/or the court that I have been diagnosed with "severe"cancer? PIOG

What rights do I have to make a will stating that my son would rather live here in my county with either his grandma or Godmother? Or to request that my ex-husband (who only sees our son once a year) give visitation to my side of the family or in turn let himlive with my family and he do his usual once a year visit although ex-husband chooses not to see our son? My ex-husband only lives 65 miles away.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jajamama, she said county not country.

If your able to go to a legal office and get advice I would start there. Or check on laws in your state regarding custody. Good Luck
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• letting us know what country you live in might help with finding otu info about legal issues
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• in most cases when something happens to the mother the bio dad ends up with the child unless another family memeber puts up a fight for him...im not in the same boat health wise but i do want my dd to stay with my hubby or my family rather than go to her dads but thats what my lawyer told me...it would be a long, exspensive fight in court if the dad put up a fight over it
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You would need to speak to a lawyer and draw up a will, I think. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009