how do i tell my friend that i have feelings for him?? Long (giving background info as well)

Well me and my friend J, have been friends since we were in 7th grade. Well we used to hang out everyday, he'd walk me to and from school (we lived a few blocks from eachother and the school), We'd hang out and go to the movies alot, and while we were out we always held hands and acted like we were a couple. well when we went off to highschool we lost contact because they moved, and we went to different highschools. Well we met up end of my sophmore year, i was working at the movies and he was working in a differnt part of the mall, and on my break we ran into eachother, well we hung out, and went back to how we were in junior high, i'd even go help him on my days off, or after my shift at his work, he worked at a family business so they didn't mind me being there. My junior year we lost contact again, because his phone go disconnected, and niether of us was working anymore, well we recently found eachoter again cont...

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 5:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you sort of "tested the waters" at all? I would take it slow and be careful....but I think you should let him know how you feel. If you don't , you will always wonder. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, he obviously cares about you as a friend already. Just don't make yourself sound desparate...or stalker-like. Act like life will go on either way....and it will!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• (op) online and have started talking alot. Well i had went out with some friends we used to have in junior high, and we were talking about J and who had kept in touch with him. Well while talking to these friends i realized that, all this time we had been friends, i had always wanted to be with him as more then just friends, but have always been too afraid of losing our very good, very close friendship. Well he is now in arizona, for college, and since we've been talking i've been wanting to express to him how i feel, but i don't want him to feel awkward about it, or it make things weird between us. I want to tell him because i feel that i need to be honest with him, since we've always been honest with eachother, but don't know how to tell him. I really care about, and we get along so great. Any suggestions on how to tell him or what to do . Sorry for the spelling, really tired but can't sleep
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If you mean have me done anything with eachother (test the waters), we made out, had sex, and we'd probably do it again giving the chance and if both of us were single, but we never made anything of it just friends messing around with eachother, He is planning on comeing down in the next few weeks and wants to get together and hang out.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009