Is it a period?

I still think Im pregnant even though I had something that seemed like a period. It started out really lite all day, then the next day it was kindof a "heavy" period but it still wasnt extremely heavy, not enough to fill a hole pad. then today completely light again. Almost as if it is ending already in 3 days. Last month it actually lasted 7 days and was a normal flowing period. But im still getting all my other symptoms. The one that makes me think it the most is my nausea and the fact that I pick at my food just like I did in the beginning of my pregnancy last time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh and I have taken a pregnancy test recently and it came out negative...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'd say you're not pregnant. A light period can be attributed to hormones and nausea is a symptom of a lot of things - including nervousness, stress and anxiety. But if you had a period (which is sounds like you did) and your test was negative - see a doctor just for good measure. Good luck to you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Just wait a little while and do another pregnancy test if you are still "wondering" because this did happen to me....I thought I got my period and wrote off the idea that I might be pregnant but then the idea returned to me based on how I felt and something just made me do a pregnancy test and it was positive. It could just be a light period though....so don't let your mind run away with you.....do a test and if another one is negative then put the idea out of your mind.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• call your ob
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009