If you had an extra day each month - that no one else had - how would you spend it?

reading

DawnMK27

Asked by DawnMK27 at 7:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Drawing, reading, making music, napping, taking long baths, maybe a little recreational shopping now and then.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would use it to clean my house. I know, sounds dumb but the chaos in my house right now is driving me crazy!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 7:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Probably sleeping or shopping
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• spending it doing damage control in my house because im a neat freak and spending time with my whole family.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sleeping, reading, do yoga, cooking extravagant dishes. Yup. MAn, when do I get this day?
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would climb in the back of my car where nobody could find me, and eat a whole box of cracker jacks all by myself. Then, I would lay in the middle of my bed with the remote and watch reruns of old shows in frumpy comfortable clothing and my hair undone. Next, I would get the phone and sit on the porch rocker and call every one of my friends and catch up from the summer and tell them all it's their turn to call next time.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Since I am pregnant all I want at this moment is uninterrupted sleep!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Maybe I am over analyzing this. But how can this be? Would time stop for a day, every one but me would be frozen? I would be free to do what ever I want  that day?

If what I said was true. I would probably do some things that could normally put me in jail for. But sense know one new I did it (ON MY EXTRA DAY) I  could get away with it.

Answer by louise2 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Catching up on unfinished business, most likely. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would clean first, and then spend the rest of the day watching old episodes of Sex and the City on HBO on demand.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009