are you mommies up to start the day?

My kids woke me up at 530 am and its 636 now and here i am bragging butt, i wanna clean but then i don't..lol how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I just got up to make the boyfriends lunch for work, now i think i'm off to sleep again.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I'm up. My son actually slept through the night (that's twice this week!) so I am hoping I'm rested enough to get some stuff done. I'm about to make a list. Someone on here the other day said that they are more productive with a list and a bunch of ladies agreed. I'm going to give it a shot today.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• we get up early every day, and i clean on Mondays, so today is looking like an outside chore day. maybe i'll plant some blueberry bushes out back and rudbeckia by the mailbox
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Im up... The boys are ready for school and Im checking my emails before I run them out the door. Its always so quite when I get home. I almost have too much free time, but between you and I....I dont always clean up right away (shh)!
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i been up for awhile too. drinking coffee and i am off to start my to do list in a group, so far i have laundry going, and my kids up ready for school
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Good morning mommies! off to do house work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• well my oldest got up at 5:15 but luckily her Nana got up with her today, yay for me! my baby woke me up at 7:15 so I'm just letting the coffee kick in and then i'll start thinking about breakfast. the kiddos are glued to blues clues at the moment. all we really have planned today is a quick trip to the post office! lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:48 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Been up since 4...productive so far...let's hope the rest of the day is the same.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 7:48 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Been up since 3:00 Central Time. It's 6:45 now - been sitting with my coffee and the internet. Don't have school age children anymore.... empty nesting is not so rewarding. But I got DH off for his long day and I'll shower in a bit - then it's out to clean some boxes out of the garage. I do wonder though, why I need a shower to clean out the garage. Conserve water - the city yells - but I cannot get to cleaning if I don't feel clean myself. LOL I've been trying half-caf coffee - not loving it - I don't feel as awake as normal. But then our sleeping schedule sucks big ones. DH got home at 9:30 last night - went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 3. Four and a half hours is not enough. I need whole-caf !! Should have went back to sleep when he left - but once I'm awake, I'm awake. Just wait - daybreak will make me drowsy... it always does.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well, my DD woke up at 5:30. I breastfed her and put her in her walker and turned some cartoons on until 7 when I had to get my DH up for work. I know, that's bad of me, but 5:30 is just too early! Plus I have an ear infection, so if I didn't have that I would have probably just stayed up with her. Its 8am now and I've already had breakfast and am just CafeMomin it up (lol) and watching my DD and dog play together, its real funny.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2009