MY SO is the biggest A-- I know.

Well we found out monday that I have Cervical Cancer and I am gonna try a LEEP and see what can be done this is the 2nd time I got this so they are not sure what they are gonna do I go today and I ask my SO to come with me and he tells me, "thats your problem what do you want me to do I cant make it better for you, you just have to deal with it." He is so freaking mean. He is sleeping right now I really want to go stab him in the face and tell him drive yourself to the hospital thats your problem. Sorry not a question just a vent, why are men so freaking mean sometimes? Or should I go stab him? :)

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 8:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, definitely a major ASS!! Lord have mercy, that's so messed up. The sad truth is, I can relate to you because my SO is the same damn way. When I was reading your post, it sounded like me venting about my own situation. I dont have cervical cancer, but if I had something that serious going on w/me, I could guarantee he would say some nonsense like that to me too.. so I feel your pain!! But not all men are heartless jerks & that's exactly why I plan on leaving his behind as soon as possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• don't stab him, you'll go to jail and he'll let the dishes and laundry pile up until you get home :-) try telling him it's his fault you got CC (make it sound like a STD or something) and tell him he better get checked or his wee wee will rot off - bet he'll go to the doctor with you then.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• dude what a jerk.. kick him in the nuts so badley he has to go get checked and tell him its his problem not yours :-) make sure you make it seem like an accedent though.. some how :-) lol
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol...plyerjones....i have to agree.. but he should be considrate of u and your health..you guys are partners..a team..now if u cook dinner....dont tell him hes on his own, his laundry....dont do it. take a stand hunny. let him see how u help him...make his lunch...dont. its the little things u stop doing..i agree with the dishes he will pile them up, more for u to do...paper plates..buy them and hide all dishes.. tell him hes a jacka^^ and wait oneday he will need u dont be there for him see how he likes it. he cant make u better but he can be suportive and be there for u. i hope for the best for u xo..my fingers are crossed, as for him...let him know i said hes an a^^..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• That's terrible that he is not there to support you in your time of need! He sounds like a complete jerk!! And he's pissing me off! Go by yourself to the Dr. Then when you get home and he asks how it went (if he even cares to ask), tell him it's none of his concern ahole! I would even go as far as not do a thing for him. Make him realize all you do for him. Good luck to you and I wish you the best!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Fear, that's why they act that way. They feel helpless and don't know what to do so they act out like little boys. I'm sorry he's being a big baby. I'm sorry you have to deal with this without him but maybe he'd stress you more if he were there.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i think regardless he should be there. So i agree with the other ladies you do what needs to get done for you and the kid(s) and leave his crap for him to do. Its his problem not yours when he doesnt have clean underwear. and i also agree with not even telling him how the appt went. if he doesnt want to go and support you he doesnt deserve to know whats going on. If its fear get over dont you think you have the right to be scared too but you still have to go. good luck with everything HUGS
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah, he is an A--. Why are you with him? Good luck on your LEEP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• awe hunnie im so sorry, i read your other post on your abnormal pap..:( i hope it all turns out for the better good luck. and i think your SO is just scared..he doesnt know how to express himself the right way.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• my mom said go and bitch slap him then stab him
    mommysgirls0305

Answer by mommysgirls0305 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009