Will you get or allow your children to receive the swine flu shots

I am worried about the squalene which in minute amounts in a secret/experimental anthrax vaccine given to the military of the US, UK, Australia and one other country caused horrible autoimmune disorders. I am also worried about the flu mist nasal vaccine with MSG etc. in it which is squirted into the nose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Health

• Yes. My brother in law is a doctor. I think it is better than dying from it. I got the mist spray yesterday fro my nose. It was a difficult decision .
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My kids will not be getting the Swine Flu shot but not because of a conspiracy theory. But because it's not even known if it will work. They will be getting a regular flu shot though
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Im going back and forth on this one as well. My daughter did get the reg flu shot but I am nervous about the swine flu shot. I asked this question yesterday and someone from the UK wrote back saying that they are being warned there that it can cause neurological problems. I think its a little early to say if its safe or not. I think elderly or kids with weak immune systems would benefit more than a healthy child or adult.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009